Active Elite - Capt'n Ace - Beech Rubberized
NOTE: Order of this product will not be shipped until after Dec. 6th
Complete beech wood of Active Elite shape ken and durable rubberized painted tama.
Capt'n Ace, the anchor of Elite v4 series features a complex yet functional tracking in the middle of the tama featuring 5 lines. This is complimented with a custom painted Active logo on the top of the tama to give it a strong look both from the front and from the top. Designed by Active team member Gabe Golobay (gabe_dama).
The new Elite v4 shape features:
- Wider sarado for smoother gunslingers
- Larger cups allows insane contact to lunars and lighthouses
- Defined ridges make for better grip on stall tricks
- Slimmer sword (Ken) and less spacing on the hilt gives handling of kenflips with comfort
- Elite bevel – wide enough for stalls without being too loose
- Wider tama string hole and spinner (bearing) bead – NEVER get a tangle ever again
- 6-Finger string (58cm) gives you the flexibility to adjust to your playing comfort zone.
- This kendama is standard size - good to play for pleasure and also qualified for competition legal kendama
Every Active Elite kendama comes with extra string bag that includes extra 58cm string, extra bearing bead, string tool, and Active sticker.