Active ELITE - Edvin Humble Pro Model - Maple Tacky
Edvin Humble Pro Model is made of complete maple wood. The tama is coated on our durable tacky or rubberized paint with 4 color stripes designed by Edvin, and top with the black dot at the tip for tracking.
On the big cup is custom artwork with initial 'e' and engraved "Edvin Humble" letters on the front of the serado.
The new Elite v4 shape features:
- Wider sarado for smoother gunslingers
- Larger cups allows insane contact to lunars and lighthouses
- Defined ridges make for better grip on stall tricks
- Slimmer sword (Ken) and less spacing on the hilt gives handling of kenflips with comfort
- Elite bevel – wide enough for stalls without being too loose
- Wider tama string hole and spinner (bearing) bead – NEVER get a tangle ever again
- 6-Finger string (58cm) gives you the flexibility to adjust to your playing comfort zone.
- This kendama is standard size - good to play for pleasure and also qualified for competition legal kendama
Every Active Elite kendama comes with extra string bag that includes extra 58cm string, extra bearing bead, string tool, and Active sticker.