*B-grade* Active ELITE - Steven Bach Pro Model - Maple Tacky
tama blemishes, dents, ken drops, damaged packaging boxes, weight mismatch.
#stevenmod tama features 70/30 split of light to dark yellow fade with solid white and 9mm blue stripe on the bevel, top with blue dot at the tip that will sure to hone your tracking. Detailed with symbolic lightning bolt on the big cup, with engraved Steven name in Japanese Kanji character '寿帝文' on big cup stall. A drilled balance hole is added on the base cup makes this pro model dream lunar machine.
The new Elite v4 shape features:
- Wider sarado for smoother gunslingers
- Larger cups allows insane contact to lunars and lighthouses
- Defined ridges make for better grip on stall tricks
- Slimmer sword (Ken) and less spacing on the hilt gives handling of kenflips with comfort
- Elite bevel – wide enough for stalls without being too loose
- Wider tama string hole and spinner (bearing) bead – NEVER get a tangle ever again
- 70cm long string gives you the flexibility to adjust to your playing comfort zone.
- This kendama is standard size - good to play for pleasure and also qualified for competition legal kendama
- Base cup hole for amazing lunars
Every Active Elite kendama comes with extra string bag that includes extra 58cm string, extra bearing bead, string tool, and Active sticker.