Active Elite - Thunderbolt - Beech with Sweets Cushion Clear
The Thunderbolt is inspired by the Pokemon character Pikachu, coated on our super tacky paint, with tracking red dot on the tip, a brown stripe circling the center, and faded white and orange covering the bevel. This kendama both resembles the Pokemon without losing its functionality.
Active Elite beech tama on Cushion Clear paint by Sweets Kendamas
The new Elite v4 shape features:
- Wider sarado for smoother gunslingers
- Larger cups allows insane contact to lunars and lighthouses
- Defined ridges make for better grip on stall tricks
- Slimmer sword (Ken) and less spacing on the hilt gives handling of kenflips with comfort
- Elite bevel – wide enough for stalls without being too loose
- Wider tama string hole and spinner (bearing) bead – NEVER get a tangle ever again
- 6-Finger string (58cm) gives you the flexibility to adjust to your playing comfort zone.
- This kendama is standard size - good to play for pleasure and also qualified for competition legal kendama
Every Active Elite kendama comes with extra string bag that includes extra 58cm string, extra bearing bead, string tool, and Active sticker.