Active ELITE- Homer Mod Collab
One of the last few kendamas that Cereal Kendama released, the Homer Mod sold out quick. Since then Cereal Kendama has closed and founder Jonathan is now a part of the Active family.
This is why we're excited to re-launch the Homer Mod, same beautiful tama design but with an upgraded Elite V4 Ken. The simple triple-stripe resembles Homer Simpson's iconic colours, while the doughnut burn on the top of tama make it complete.
Let's not forget that burn in the big cup #HOMERMOD.
The new Elite v4 shape features:
- Wider sarado for smoother gunslingers
- Larger cups allows insane contact to lunars and lighthouses
- Defined ridges make for better grip on stall tricks
- Slimmer sword (Ken) and less spacing on the hilt gives handling of kenflips with comfort
- Elite bevel – wide enough for stalls without being too loose
- Wider tama string hole and spinner (bearing) bead – NEVER get a tangle ever again
- 6-Finger string (58cm) gives you the flexibility to adjust to your playing comfort zone.
- This kendama is standard size - good to play for pleasure and also qualified for competition legal kendama
Every Active Elite kendama comes with extra string bag that includes extra 58cm string, extra bearing bead, string tool, and Active sticker.